Tri-City Ledger -

By Joe Thomas
Ledger Editor 

Fires keeping departments running fast

Multiple house fires reported in week

 

October 27, 2022

Courtesy Photo

Firefighters find house on Friendship Road fully involved early Wednesday

A car fire ended up destroying a home; a space heater caused a fire and a possible electrical fire had firefighters busy over the past week with no injuries reported.

Flomaton received a 911 call at 3:35 a.m. Friday, Oct. 21 of a fire at 121 Martin Luther King Drive in reference to a house fire.

Flomaton Fire Chief Steve Stanton said when he arrived it appeared the fire started at an electric space heater and the blaze had climbed the wall and headed toward the attic.

Flomaton, Friendship, Lambeth and Century fire departments responded and had the fire out in about 20 minutes.

Stanton said...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021