Tri-City Ledger -

Dryer causes fire

 

August 22, 2019

Gretchen McPherson

Emergency personnel respond to a fire at Johnnie's Cleaners Thurs., August 15

Last Thursday, August 15, the Flomaton and Century Fire Departments and MedStar 16 responded to a call about a structure fire at Johnnie's Cleaners on Church Street in Flomaton. The source of the fire was a gas operated dryer, which took about 10 minutes to extinguish. Above, emergency responders secure the building.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.








 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 09/14/2019 11:26